CRV – Combat Recovery Vehicle
The CRV is a vehicle equipped with a heavy towing system used for the evacuation or extraction of broken-down wheeled vehicles.
Thanks to its versatility and extended driving capabilities, it can operate on all types of terrains.
The vehicle has a STANAG-certified armoured cab to protect its crew against the threats of the modern battlefield, enabling it to approach close to combat units.
The configuration of its tool rack enables it to carry out repairs under all sorts of difficult conditions. The crew has the tools required for the most complex support operations to hand in a setup adapted to the missions.
The CRV is a reliable, robust, powerful, fast, modular military logistics and support vehicle.
- Ground clearance : 340 millimeters
- Protection : High ballistic and mine protection
- Maximum speed : 90 km/hour
- Gearbox : Automatic
- Range : 800 kilometers
- Engine : 350 kilowatts (476 hp)
- Fording : 700 millimeters
- Slope : 60%
- Side slope : 30%
- Trench : 700 millimeters
- Step : 400 millimeters
- Crew : 3
- Turning circle : 26,7 meters
- Departure angle : 20 degrees
- Approach angle : 30 degrees
- Length : 10415 millimeters
- Width : 2500 millimeters
- Height : 4000 millimeters